About Me

Goring-on-Thames, United Kingdom
This is a blog about the stuff I get up to while in Europe. Check it out and see what exactly myself, Adam and Mickaela are doing!

Sunday 26 June 2011

Elias Days

As you may have noticed, I really haven't mentioned much about my happenings since returning from London. With Adam in Paris and Mick at work, it meant I got to spend the days quietly contemplating to myself! The days were spent watching the Wimbledon tennis and concerts at Glastonbury festival, messing around on photoshop and reading.

Today I went to work, and spent the day pouring champagne at a function not far from home. It was a pleasant way to spend a beautiful, sunny and hot Summer's day (hopefully the first of many!), and the fact that it earned me some pounds didn't hurt!

I got home early enough to spend the afternoon with Mickaela at the bank of the river, feeding the swans and generally just enjoying the day while watching the sun slowly set.

Now it's time for an early bed-time, and then off to Reading tomorrow! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment