About Me

Goring-on-Thames, United Kingdom
This is a blog about the stuff I get up to while in Europe. Check it out and see what exactly myself, Adam and Mickaela are doing!

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Here we go...

So we have arrived in the UK! Adam and I arrived this morning and are now in Southampton at Adam's brother (Peter)'s house. Shit is getting real now!

Speaking of Real (and shit), it is my understanding that Real Madrid were robbed once again by those Catalan bastards and are now out of the Champion's League...

In other news, BIG THANKS to Terry, Bizos and Lisa for the farewell gifts! :) Thanks boys and girl. And now you know that if you want to be mentioned personally on this blog, you are going to have to grease my palms like I just ate KFC and rubbed that oil in! Hand lotion is for babies!

Thanks to everyone else for the kind farewells and well wishes, it really means a whole bunch to me. I"m not going to say I miss anyone on here, because then I'd be writing the same thing over and over everyday and the whole point of being here is to experience something new. So I will say it this one time and that's it - I MISS YOU!!!



To see exactly who showed me their love, hit the jump


Bizos: now on juice
Lisa: sad
Terry: hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment