About Me

Goring-on-Thames, United Kingdom
This is a blog about the stuff I get up to while in Europe. Check it out and see what exactly myself, Adam and Mickaela are doing!

Sunday 22 May 2011

All up on the interwebs (again)

Whoo-hoo! Our recent lack of internet forced us to take drastic measures, and in a moment of sheer genius and ingenuity, we decided to reach out to our neighbours and ask them if we could piggy-back on their wireless networks! I wrote out 2 flyers, which we posted on the entrance to 2 stairwells...

Lo and behold, it has worked! one of the neighbours (number 20) came and knocked on our door, bringing with him his wifi signal and, more importantly, his password!

Oh happy days!

We now can access it, and have vowed to not overpower his wifi, so we will limit our usage to the bare minimum. I even have to come and sit in the garden for my laptop to find his wifi, but it is definitely worth it! Starting from tomorrow, I vow to be up and on the blog once more.

Garden Blogging: now in black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment